2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admissions into various programmes
Eligibility for Participation
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, as first and/or second choice and scored 150 and above in the UTME for the 2017/2018 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
Screening Exercise Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admissions into various programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 13th -Saturday, 14th October, 2017.
The grouping of courses, days and time for the Screening Exercise are as indicated below:
Day One: Friday, 13th October, 2017
School of Agriculture:
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Fisheries Technology
School of Engineering:
- ND Agric. & Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Computer Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies:
- ND Building Technology
- ND Quantity Surveying
School of Science & Technology:
- ND Computer Science
- ND Food Science & Technology
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Day Two: Saturday, 14th October, 2017
School of Business Studies:
- ND Accountancy
- ND Banking & Finance
- ND Business Administration & Management
- ND Marketing
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology & Management
Venue of Screening Exercise:
- School/Departmental Screening Halls
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 10th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Instruction for Purchase and Completion of Post-UTME Screening Application Forms online
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only).
- All interested candidates should go online, then click on “Start a New Application”.
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card lnterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Teller for the purchase of Post-UTME Screening Application Form.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
- Mode of Dressing: Corporate