Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the senior non teaching staff Positions in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Position: Computer Technologist
- Applicant should have B.Sc in Computer Science
Position: Senior Technologist I
- Applicant should have B.Sc or HND in Chemical Engineering with at least 5 years experience.
Position: Technologist I
- Candidate should have B.Sc or HND in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications along with their curriculum vitae and credentials giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Post for which application is submitted
- Permanent Home Address;
- Date of Birth; Age (Attach evidence);
- Marital Status;
- Name and Address of Spouse (if married);
- Number of Children with ages;
- Next of Kin;
- Institutions attended with qualification obtained and dates;
- Previous Employment with dates, duties performed;
- Previous Status;
- Current Salary indicating level, step and salary per annum;
- Academic Publications;
- And address of three (3) Referees whose report should reach the University before the closing date.
Application should be addressed to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Application closes on 6th September, 2012.