CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist position for an anticipated USAID-funded Orora Wihaze Activity in Rwanda. The purpose of this Activity is to sustainably increase the availability, access, and consumption of animal source foods (ASF) through the development of a profitable market. The following Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist characteristics, skills, experience and education are demonstrative of the skills necessary to fulfilling this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in evaluation, public policy, and/or related field is desirable.
- Five (5) years of progressive professional experience, including in Sub-Saharan Africa, in monitoring and evaluation of international development activities/projects is highly desirable.
- Experience working with private sector, civil society and government sectors on monitoring and evaluation programs, as well as building the capacity of local organizations to be effective in knowledge management and learning, is desirable.
- Knowledge of different M&E tools, approaches, and methods in addition to experience working with grant making organizations, is desirable.
- Experience in training, coaching and mentoring teams in monitoring-related techniques and methods is desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations required, experience managing a USAID-funded program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Women and Rwandan national are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Qualified candidates should visit https://jobs.lever.co/cnfa.org/8ecf8c4d-a9cb-4ba4-b374-b92b8b53e4e3/apply