We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Headhunting and Recruitment Outsourcing Agency
This Terms of Reference (ToR) is developed to acquire services from an external service provider for relevant recruitment and selection related support services to Catholic Relief Services as outlined in this ToR.
Objective of the Assignment
The key objective of this assignment is for the agency to provide independent and external HR consultancy services for well-planned and timely recruitment and selection of personnel to fill vacant posts for Catholic Relief Services.
Scope of the Assignment
- The Agency will work closely with the Head of HR and the Deputy Country Representative for Operations to provide outsourcing services as and when required by CRS Nigeria.
- For the period of the contract, the Agency will be responsible to provide services as outlined in this ToR. However, if any specific task requires a considerably greater investment on the agency’s part in terms of time and effort, appropriate arrangements shall be made on mutual agreement to determine the work methodology and fees.
Responsibilities of Parties
The agency shall deliver to CRS Nigeria the following deliverables:
- Executive Search/Headhunting
- Complete Recruitment Service
- Partial Recruitment Service
- Note: “Annex – A” should be referred to for a complete list of activity process to be followed during recruitment. However, each recruitment process may be designed differently as per the need.
The Agency will report to the Deputy Country Representative for Operations. This is subject to change after the recruitment of a Head of HR.
The consultancy agreement will become effective upon signatures from both parties and will be valid for a period of 1 year.
Annex A: Standard Recruitment Process
- CRS Nigeria shall, as and when it may deem necessary make a specific request to selected agency(ies) for assistance in its recruitment process.
- Upon receipt of vacancy request from CRS Nigeria, selected agency(ies) shall have announced vacancy through their web portal section or provide executive search services where they provide a pool of potential candidates directly to CRS Nigeria for required job position.
- Vacancy announcements, if posted by the agency must be approved by CRS Nigeria. For executive searches, a one week duration will be given to complete recruitment procedures for each position. If a selected candidate leaves within three months of joining CRS Nigeria, there will be no fee for finding an appropriate replacement. The recruitment agency will make every effort to provide a suitable replacement otherwise any professional fees paid will be credited against future invoices or duly refunded.
- As per mutually agreed timeline, after vacancy announcement, selected agency shall compile and tabulate all the applications received in response to the advertisement and duly screen each of them against the laid down criteria and short-list the eligible candidate(s) for further selection process. The entire compiled data as above along with the short-listed candidates shall be submitted to CRS Nigeria within 4 days of the closure of the application filing date.
- As per mutually agreed timeline, selected agency shall also facilitate various selection support services of Computer Based Test, Group Discussion and Interview. In this, they shall also provide logistics supports of Communication, Venue, desktops/laptops, and test Coordination as per the requirement of service to CRS Nigeria.
The recruitment agency must meet the following specifications:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the HR Consulting field mainly in recruitment and selection, preferably working in/with INGOs
Designated Personnel Should Possess:
- An Advanced Degree in Human Resources Management or a related subject
- Extensive knowledge of local and international labor laws, acts, regulations and procedures
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, creative, detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to maintain highest standards of confidentiality and professionalism and sound judgment.
- Able to influence senior managers and seen as a credible source of advice
General Terms and Conditions
- During the entire period of the assignment, the agency and its personnel shall make themselves available for providing services to CRS Nigeria.
- In providing services to CRS Nigeria, the agency and its personnel shall ensure to the best of its reasonable endeavors, exhibit the highest professional standards and exercise due care, skill, and competence to ensure that the services provided is to the full satisfaction of CRS Nigeria, and in accordance with CRS Nigeria’s recruitment and selection policy.
- The agency shall render the services in a proper and timely manner.
- The agency shall always comply with the relevant local labor laws and policies of CR5 Nigeria while providing services to CRS Nigeria.
- All reports and documents prepared during the assignment will be treated as the property of CRS Nigeria.
- Reports / documents or any part, therefore, cannot be sold, used and reproduced in any manner without the prior written approval of CRS Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Agencies should send their Technical and Financial proposals as attached MS Word documents to: email@example.com
Proposal Submission Guideline
The proposal should demonstrate sound knowledge, technical skills and capability as required by the nature of the work of the assignment and understanding of the requisite tasks set forth in the Terms of Reference.
Eligible Agencies should submit technical and financial proposals. The financial proposal should quote consultancy fee and administration costs. Proposals should also include inter alia:
- Statement of relevant experience i.e. similar assignments executed in/under-execution in the last five years;
- Propose separate fees for each of the recruitment process as listed below:
- Executive Search/Headhunting
- Complete Recruitment Service (Starting from vacancy advert through to final selection)
- Partial Recruitment Service (example – only conducting personality & psychometric test, other non-technical written tests or interviews etc.).
- Note: For any services that require substantial time and effort on the Agency’s part, a separate fee agreement shall be made on mutual consensus.
- Indication of availability to carry out the Consultancy
- Supporting documents such as:
- Copy of company registration certificate
- CV of designated personnel
- Copy of CAC/ VAT registration certificate
- At least two positive references from previous clients/employers
- Other supporting documents may be required upon final selection ofthe agency.
- Please note that CRS will deduct and remit to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) a 10% withholding Tax from the total consultancy fees in accordance with the Nigerian Tax Law.
- Only Agencies who send in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted agencies will be contacted.