We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Officer
Location: Fune, Yobe
- The Cash Officer will be based in Fune, Yobe State and report to the Cash Deputy Program Manager.
The Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Cash Deputy Program Manager for project implementation.
- Facilitate program coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the project activities.
- Managing programs in line with design work plan and tasks assign by Cash DPM.
- Ensure field visits to monitor the ongoing project activities conducted by Cash Assistants and Community Mobilization Officers.
- Facilitate community mobilisation and community outreach activities
- Represent Action Against Hunger externally in relevant LGA level forums and technical working groups.
- Conduct follow up monitoring of community mobilisation activities and document all findings for further improvement.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a food security related field e.g. Agronomics, Agriculture, Development Studies etc with experience managing cash based interventions (i.e. cash for work, cash transfers or cash vouchers.
- Previous team management and activity planning experience.
- Have good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy.
- Have previous donor programming experience (e.g. USAID, ECHO, DFID, SIDA).
- Be professional, good organizational capacity, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive.
- Have an excellent team, budget and project management and representation competencies.
- Will have analytical capacity and knowledge of implementing projects.
- Good relational qualities.
- Have the capacity to write high quality reports and supervise a team.
- Have Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Be willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Be Fluent in Hausa and English.
- Be committed to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online