We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Officer
- The Cash Officers are based in Yobe state and directly reports to the Food Security and Livelihood Deputy Project Manager.
- The position involves participating in the implementation of Cash Based Transfer (CBT) activities within the assigned LGA under the DFID funded Integrated Basic Nutrition Response project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake CBT interventions at assigned local government area.
- Collect information and data on Social Protection at LGA level through surveys, assessments, regular post distribution monitoring, price monitoring and field supervision visits of beneficiary households.
- Mobilization and awareness raising on the mission’s program objectives and activities to local authorities and the population, and act as a link between the Organization and the beneficiaries (at LGA level).
- Participate in regular internal and external coordination for the program at LGA and state levels when required.
- Provide bi-weekly reports.
The successful candidate will;
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in FSL related studies with previous experience with food security and livelihoods programming.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Be committed to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
- Previous experience managing FSL interventions (i.e. cash based transfer, IGA, agriculture/livelihoods).
- Experience in implementing programming on behalf of donor funded activities.
- Fluency in Hausa and other local languages (Fulani and Kanuri).
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Advert may close before the due date, once we have received applications from qualified candidates.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply