We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Butcher
Report To: Executive Chef
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure meat, poultry and fish are prepare and cut to Executive Chef instruction, specification as requested.
- The communications to the Executive Chef, Sous Chef and the Stock Controller must be in respectful, friendly and professional ways.
- Responsible of Checking all Meat and Fish on delivery for quality and Quantity.
- In charge of cleanliness of the Meat and Fish preparation rooms and proper storage of all Meat and Fish items in the Freezers and Fridges.
- Close communication and contact with the Executive Chef with regard ordering and preparation is obligatory.
- The guidelines and requests from the Chef and F&B Manager must be followed in the most efficient way.
- All machines and equipment must be kept in good repair and must be handled with care at all times.
- Report any maintenance requirements to the maintenance team. Be present during the sanitation inspections of your areas.
- The Butcher must be fully aware of the company controlling and food preparation procedures e.g. portion control, as outlined in the F&B manual.
- Daily contact and exchange of information with the Executive Chef or Sous Chef is obligatory.
- Must have worked at least for 3 years as a Butcher in Hotels and Restaurants
- Must be able to prepare all meats and fish products specified in company standards.
- Must have basic school education
- Must be able to deal with quality control, production control, meat and fish storing
- Must have a good command of the English language
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as email Subject.