Job Title: Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute business development strategies and identify high value business projects to build long term customer partnerships.
- Develop a deep understanding of end user needs and contribute to product innovations which build competitive advantage.
- Develop technical proposals to be submitted as part of RFP processes.
- Responsible for executing opportunity based sales processes from prospecting through to closing sales and documenting the process in a CRM system.
- Provide technical recommendations of products used in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Develop strategies for customers utilizing customized technical and engineering solutions to provide site specific customer value.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Minimum of university degree, HND, in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the specific position applied for as subject of the mail