We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director
Req # (ID): 11239
- Within our African Region, Kantar Public is looking for an Associate Director to support the overall Division Director in growing our development business in Nigeria into the future.
- This is a permanent and pensionable position. In this very exciting position, you will work work on a wide range of research and evaluation projects for clients in the development sector with a team of researchers and evaluators.
- Accountable for achievement of annual sales targets and profitability
- Generate, design and write proposals in response to research and evaluation briefs for local and international projects
- Have a thorough understanding of our clients businesses and markets
- Responsible for project design, implementation, analysis and reporting of large scale policy evaluation and research studies
- Proactively work with the team to ensure process improvement to benefit clients and the business
- Responsible for the direct management of a team of 4 persons
- Maintain motivation in the team through clear communication
- Proven track record (4/5 years) in managing research and /or evaluation projects in social research or development context. An understanding of evaluation methods is necessary
- Strong technical understanding of the different stages of a research project.
- Proven track record in preparing new business proposals, proposal writing, client servicing and proposal designing for Development clients.
- Proven track record in delivering to client requirements – to the highest quality and agreed time schedules.
- Proven track record in managing people
- Ideally with experience in a consulting organization or individual consulting, so used to a private sector and commercial environment
- Focus in Public Health or Agriculture would be an advantage
- Good communication and social skills, gravitas and authority with clients
- Very strong project management skills – able to deliver high quality research and evaluation assignments in challenging environments, working to schedule with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, and keeping to budgets
- Innovative thinking to overcome challenges and get things done
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated individual with strong quality standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online