We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Animal Breeder (Poultry)
- Rossland is recruiting for the position of Poultry Breeder in a farm within Abuja.
- Raising chicks involves feeding and watering the animals, as well as disinfecting their quarters.
- Breeders also monitor the chickens’ health, taking action on any signs of disease or injury.
- While raising the chicks, these professionals track food consumption and body weight in order to breed lean, healthy chickens for meat processing and fertile layers for egg production.
- Lastly, breeders record chicken size, health, and other factors in order to determine which breeds produce the highest quality offspring.
- MSc. in Animal Science with a keen Knowledge about Poultry.
- Over 5 years in breeding poultry.
- Must be Resident in Abuja.
- Must have worked in a Large Poultry in the same capacity.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject line of the mail.
Note: Not using the appropriate subject will lead to disqualification of your application.