We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analytical Chemist / Quality Control Analyst
We are looking for an experienced and qualified quality control analyst to run the operations in the in-house laboratory. The desired candidate would be expected to possess the following skills:
- Be able to independently develop standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for routine analysis of products (e.g. basic panels – protein, moisture, carbohydrate, ash, etc.).
- Conduct routine chemical and compositional analysis of new and existing product lines.
- Deploy and operate analytical equipment in the laboratory, as well as identify areas for expansion or improvement of our analytical capabilities.
- Provide routine quality control oversight and input to manufacturing units to ensure establishment, maintenance and/or compliance with standards.
- Interface with external laboratories and service providers to supplement our in-house analytical capability.
- Provide reasoned and commercially relevant advice to management on ways to continually enhance in-house analytical capability.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and an updated resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: CV’s that are submitted without a cover letter will be discarded as non-responsive. In the cover letter, candidates should describe their suitability for this particular position in the light of the requirements outlined above.