Job Title: Agronomist
Duties / Responsibilities
- Regular field checks
- Insect, weed & disease monitoring / diagnostics
- Soil moisture status monitoring
- Irrigation scheduling
- Ag chemical, fertilizer & seed recommendations
- Soil sampling
- Equipment calibration
- Crop rotation planning and hybrid/variety selection recommendations
- Solicit customers & increase acres and/or opportunities
- Crop budgeting & planning
- Provide personal consultation with customers as needed
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture with emphasis on agronomy, crop, soil, weed management, agribusiness
- Background in crop consulting or agriculture.
- Minimum of 2 – 5yrs experience in related field.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org