We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Marketing Executive
Location: Zamfara (to be located in the state capital)
- As part of Rossland’s plan to further the boundaries of Agriculture we are currently seeking to employ the services of Agricultural Marketing Executives to cover Zamfara State.
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- B.Sc or Master’s in Agriculture
- Certificate/Experience in Marketing, especially agricultural products
- Over 4 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies such as WACOT, NOTORE etc. are at an advantage.
- Candidate must be Hausa speaking from the North, but Zamfara indigene will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject matter.