For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Agribusiness Finance Advisor
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to micro and small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the agribusiness sector to access debt or equity capital
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to bank and non-bank financial institutions to scale up debt and equity financing for MSMEs through new product development and outreach strategies
- Provide technical support to strengthen advocacy to support the removal of policy constraints related to financing
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in investment and finance, experience in the agribusiness sector preferred;
- Prior experience working on agriculture or access to finance projects funded by USAID or by other major donors, with at least five (5) years of experience preferred;
- Professional, relevant experience in Nigeria highly preferred;
- Nigerian Nationals Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online