Online Turf is offering a reward of £500 for one applicant in full time education of an agricultural or horticultural subject field. Applications are now being accepted for the 2019 prize.
For an application to be considered for the Online Turf Scholarship, all the following criteria must be met by the applicant;
- The applicant must be enrolled in full time education studying an Agricultural or Horticultural Course in University or College (1st – 4th Year)
- The applicant must study and reside in the U.K
- The applicant is 18 or above years of age or has parent’s/ guardian’s permission
The decision to grant a scholarship is based on the following criteria;
- High academic achievement
- Relevant extra curricular activities
- Financial need
- Any additional criteria are established by the donor (e.g. subject being studied, class attendance etc)
How To Apply:
Click here to download the application form. Please read the form carefully and ensure that applicants meet the eligibility criteria listed above. Please send the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline date for consideration.
The Deadline for submissions is the 30th of September 2019, any applications submitted after this date will not be considered. If your application is successful we will inform you via email address or telephone as soon as a decision is reached on the 7th of October 2019.
If you have any questions or queries about the scholarship or the application process, please contact email@example.com