Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Finance Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization (s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To drive agricultural business along the value chain to achieve the Bank’s target and objectives of being the industry’s leader in agricultural financing.
- Drive agricultural finance business in the regions by identifying viable businesses and being part of business/marketing calls to customers and prospects.
- Train market facing staff on the various agricfinance product offerings. This goes a long way in building the capacities of the staff in growing the agric business.
- Create quality risk assets.
- Appraise and process credit request and project finances
- Grow the existing businesses and relationships under the unit
- Collate weekly report of activities for the regions.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of risk assets portfolio as well as pay down on facilities as and when due.
- Identify challenges and escalate to the relevant authorities for resolution.
- A minimum of 6 months after training.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online