The French Committee for International Solidarity (CFSI) partnered in 2009 to launch a strengthening family agriculture program in sub-Saharan Africa since 2010 refocused on Africa Where is.
The program benefits from the contribution of the French Development Agency, the Bruneau Foundation (under the aegis of the Fondation de France), Foundation Together, the L’OCCITANE Foundation and the Foundation One World by all. SEED Foundation is associated with the funding component of the program.
The call for projects 2017 is open!
It is reserved for West African or European non-profit corporations. Are you:
- A peasant organization in West Africa;
- An NGO of active support in West Africa or in Europe and you act with local partners;
- A research and / or training organization.
- Linking family farming and markets and promoting “local consumption”;
- To develop sustainable farming practices or sustainable food systems.
You have until Tuesday, March 7, 2017 to send guidelines and budget (Word and Excel files) duly completed in English or French to [email protected]