There’s an agricultural revolution underway. And our passion is pushing the envelope until innovative and fundable food, agtech, and agriculture innovations have spread around the globe, from farm to fork and beyond. The Future Agro Challenge is the leading global competition, bringing together the best of the best to make it all happen.
As many countries and regions face global challenges in food security, food safety, food waste and healthy sustainable diets, local and regional solutions right in our backyards are often overlooked. Too many voices go unheard. Are you already integrated with a local network and infrastructure? Our vast network is here to showcase, grow, and expand your vision.
FAC culminates every year with its Global Agripreneurs Summit, where the most promising ideas and ventures on an international level are selected to compete for the title of the ”Agripreneur of the Year”.
PREREQUISITES TO APPLY
Does your new venture…
- Exist no longer than 5 years
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agrifood innovation sector
- Your business model and customer segment are clear
- You have initial market traction, or you have developed your Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Your technology or innovation is unique, strong and applicable
Are you or a teammate…
- Proficient in the English language
- Have no hesitancy to talk about your venture in public
- June 15th, 2018 -Applications Officially Open
The exact application deadline and procedure can vary across countries. Application Deadlines: Please see the deadline for your respective country by clipping on your country pin on the world map)
- up to February 2019 – National Competitions
Semi-finalists are selected to compete on a national level. Chosen finalists will compete at the global level. Due to high volume, only those that are selected as semi-finalists will be contacted. Registered local events could be referred to here.
- May 2019 – FAC Global Championships
Visit: https://facagro.com/world/ to see the application deadline for your country.