We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Contract duration: Full – time
Reports to: CTO
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer who will be responsible for the coding, modifying websites from layout to function according to given specifications.
- The successful candidate will create functional sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Defining and Implementing innovative solutions for product direction, functionality and experience
- Executing all web development stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualizing Original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex development roadblocks
- Identify development problems and devise functional solutions
- Take a user centered development approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote development guidelines, best practices and standards
Ideal candidates for this role will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Proven Web Development experience on any E-commerce/WordPress platform or in a similar capacity
- Good experience in creating process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Database Management Systems: MySQL
- Proficiency in Mobile Application Development (Optional): Android, iOS, WindowsPhone
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web Development trends, techniques, and technologies
- Present and defend your design decisions. All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Ability to meet target deadlines.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Farmcrowdy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in the workforce.