We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Contract Duration: Full – time
Reports to: VP Technology, CEO
- Responsible for Front End design.
- Facilitate Farmcrowdy’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up into intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Defining and Implementing innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualizing Original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic designs and user-experience decisions related to core, new functions and features
- Take a user centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Adhere to established design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Ideal candidates for this role will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Proven UI/UX experience on any E-commerce platform or in a similar capacity
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first responsive design
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Present and defend your design decisions. All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight. Etc.)
- Ability to meet target deadlines
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their design portfolios along with CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Farmcrowdy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in the workforce.