Project AWAKE is an Agricultural Women Empowerment Project designed to promote sustainable economic development in our communities through a gender focused intervention strategy. The goal of the Project is to reduce poverty and hunger in Cross River State communities (MDG1), promote gender equality (MDG3), empower women and create at least 4,000 women Agribusiness owners or Agripreneurs.
As part of the strategic implementation plan, The Project needs the services of the following professionals to fill vacant positions:
1. MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER
- The M&E Officer will be required to: support the Project Director in the development/revision of project logical framework (logframe); prepare various progress reports in line with agreed formats; set out the framework and procedures for the evaluation of project activities in collaboration with the Project team and other key stakeholders;
- Collect and collate data from periodic performance measurement surveys as may be required for effective benchmarking and impact evaluation.
- A relevant degree from a recognized university; a good understanding of agriculture as it relates to rural development;
- Skill and experience in M&E system implementation; strong information analysis and report writing skills;
- Competence in the use of data analysis software and data processing.
2. PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS OFFICER
- The Procurement/Logistics Officer will: assist the Head, Finance, Admin & Logistics in developing the Project’s procurement strategy in accordance with the Project objectives;
- Advise organisation the on the most appropriate procurement and bid evaluation strategy; ensure that contracts are awarded to competent contractors and that the Project’s rules of engagement are strictly adhered to;
- Develop the Project’s logistics base;
- Manage all supply chain activities.
- A minimum of a first degree in a related discipline and either membership of or working towards a relevant professional association; demonstrable post qualification experience of at least 3 years within procurement / logistics or a related environment;
- Creative thinking, ability to develop innovative procurement/logistics strategies and a good knowledge of standard forms of contracts.
3. FINANCE & ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Implement financial procedures in line with organisational requirements;
- Record all financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner and in line with organisational and funding agency requirements and deadlines;
- Prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring and progress reporting of programme funds.
- A first degree or diploma in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline;
- Knowledge of modern accounting and office management systems; Proven spreadsheet (Excel), typing, word-processing skills;
- At least two years cognate experience in accounting and office management.
- Take charge of and be responsible for maintaining assigned vehicle in good working order;
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and fit for travel at all times;
- Maintain daily vehicle movement and repair Log Books;
- Should be willing to undertake regular field trips, work long hours and interact with different stakeholders.
- A minimum of First School Leaving Certificate;
- A valid Driver’s License;
- Cognate experience; A strong commitment to respecting constituted authorities;
Method of application
Applications should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org