For over 5 decades, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Our other business focus areas include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria; cement production to help develop Nigeria’s infrastructure; and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
Golden Career Opportunity
Are you a perfect fit?
Quality Systems Manager (QSM 12)
- Actively manage the implementation, maintenance and improvement of quality systems based on established direction and priorities.
- Ensure establishment and continuous improvement of efficient and effective processes and tools for compliance with QMS requirements.
- Prepare regular performance reports and metrics for QMS.
- Assist other departments in establishing databases to support quality and Management objectives.
- Competent in Food Processing process control and HACCP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good facilitation and team building skills
- Planning, organizing and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office packages especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- First degree in Food Technology, Applied Sciences or Engineering
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
Minimum of five years experience in implementation of QMS in a Foods environment
Experience in ISO series and other Management Systems.
Method of application:
Applications should be submitted on or before 24th August, 2012.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (RC2343)
2, Old Dock Road, Apapa, Lagos
P. O. Box 341, Apapa, Nigeria