Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager will be at the Head Office in ABUJA with initial deployment in the YOLA Production Factory. Relocation for Ideal Candidate is Covered.
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing all day to day financial activities on the company ensuring that everything adheres to company policies and that all reports are completed on time and utilizing the correct standards.
- Liaise closely with local business, operations and managing stakeholders.
- Reports to the General Manager.
- He will lead a current team of 4 people. According to the expansion, the team can grow up to a maximum of 12 people.
- The successful candidate will have an important role in the implementation and rollout of a SAGE ERP solution.
- Responsibility over the administrative management of HR.
Accounting & Month End Reporting:
- Manage day to day accounting – To enable smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions
- Manage month end closing and reporting process – To provide information in a timely, complete and accurate manner
- Review and analysis of the financial statement
- Keep control of all accounting processes
- Responsible for ensuring Financial and Management accounting takes place strictly in accordance with accounting policy framework.
- Implement internal controls over financial reporting – Maintain integrity of data/numbers at all times.
- Exercising controls over all BS positions especially Fixed Assets, Inventory control, Accounts Payables and Cash/bank balances.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans
- Monthly forecasting reports
- Monthly variance reporting (Operation review)
Treasury and Forex:
- Manage banking limit
- Manage cash position
- Close liaison with Business head on forex cover requirements
- Forex position and loan tracking with limits.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Professional Membership/Certification is a plus.
- Minimal of 5 -7 Years Management experience from FMCG FOOD/MANUFACTURING.
- 5 – 7 Years experience in Finance & Accounting functions for Corporates, preferably multi-national companies.
- Must have sound knowledge of the manufacturing domain.
- SAGE Expertise is strongly preferred.
- MUST be willing to start his duties in YOLA, Adamawa state then move to ABUJA later.
- In light of the above, must be willing to relocate and work in YOLA, Adamawa (Relocation is covered)
- Should be comfortable shuttling between Abuja and Yola.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills with ability to move fast and get things done.
- He should have the stature and the maturity that commands the respect of his peers.
- Good command over spoken & written English.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications using a well defined mail subjects and detailed CV (according to the job description and person specification) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.