Saro Agrosciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brands Development Manager-Technical
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
He convenes, coordinates and manages all farmers’ engagements programs to reach 3million farmers during the planning period. He is responsible for the introduction of OP&P and patented brands until successful commercialization. Lead company wide technical development of new products from early field testing to promotional field trials including the re-evaluation of products in our current portfolio for label revision.
- Define adaptive technical positioning (stage, dose rate, application) according to local conditions.
- Ensure that the target contribution of new products in the planning period is achieved especially with the number of new products development to commercial success.
- Liaise with federal and states ministry of agriculture, Plantations, research institutes, staff extension for technical matters.
- Monitor and provide expert technical assessment of new technologies and competitor products.
- Work with BM to ensure revise any non-compliant labels and ensure all product labels are in accordance with technical and regulatory requirements.
Special Skulls & Key Behavioral Competences
- Technically sound
- Great Traveler
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction
Courses/Qualification: PhD in Agronomy
Relevant Experience: Minimum of 10+ years
Required Age: 35 – 45 years
Application Closing Date:
20th August, 2014
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org