We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Executive
Code: ASE (East/South-South)
The Area Sales Executive will be expected to:
- To drive and achieve Sales Volume and Value budget for assigned territory.
- To manage existing customer base for zero attrition rate (100% customer retention), drive sales orders and payments and also initiate new lead relationships.
- Ensure all customer records are duly updated as is the policy of the company.
- Monitor and report all competitive activities within assigned geography.
- Ensure availability, visibility and price adherence of our products within assigned area
- Track and monitor all distributor investment to ensure leakages are avoided.
- Responsible for handling the service of all sub dealers (distributor’s customers) to avoid service and supply gaps.
- Report market trends and suggest areas of advantage for competitive edge
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- HND Holder or B.Sc in relevant field.
- The idea candidate must resident in EAST or SOUTH/SOUTH AREA
- A team Player, self driven
- Computing Skills (Proficiency in Microsoft offices)
- Can drive/operate vehicles with a valid driver’s license
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role in an FMCG
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org the code as the subject of mail.